Here it is folks, the wedding photography I know you’ve all been waiting for! It’s been a bit of a wait but I’m sure you’ll agree that this wedding is worth it. You may remember I recently featured a wedding photo booth, well this is the main event.
I’ve put up a small sample of what was a fantastic wedding day here and to see the full wedding you’ll need to sign into my proofing site here (or click the link at the top of the page).
- The Mayoral Room, Bristol Register Office, The Old Council House, Corn Street, Bristol.
- Under The Stars, Narrow Quay, Bristol (did I already mention it’s a boat!).
- Dress – Sophie Creed, Ears and Whiskers at Hubbard’s Cupboard, Cardiff.
- Pearl necklace & bracelet – Essential.
- Shoes – Irregular Choice.
- Suit, shirt and tie – Ted Baker.
- Shoes – Dune.
- Sailor Jerry Glass Cufflinks – Dubious Design via Etsy.
- Hazel Holly Florist, Downends, Bristol.
- Esme Walton, Shear Madness, Bristol.
- Sasha Squires.
- Cake – Eleanor Grant
- Zombie Bride & Groom Cake Topper – Deadly Arts via Etsy.
- Crow Fascinator – Madame Merry Widow via Etsy.
- Pearl Plug Earrings – lunarcat13 via Etsy.
- Bouquet Charm – Little Angels Boutique via Etsy.
- Just Married Necklace and Mrs H Hair Clip – Bete Noire Jewellery .